One of the most commonly affected areas in the ageing process apart from the face and neck, is the hands. Dermal filler treatments are the ideal solution to improve skin quality and texture and to restore a youthful appearance to the hands.
0% Finance Options
hand rejuvenation treatment london
As we age, our skin loses its natural elasticity, causing wrinkles and fine lines to appear. This, along with sun exposure, free radicals, genetics and other lifestyle factors can affect the appearance of the skin. Our skin’s natural collagen also reduces with age leading to a loss in volume.
Dermal fillers are highly effective in the treatment of a veiny appearance, making them appear less prominent.
The very best products
At London Real Skin we utilise JUVEDERM®- the number 1 doctor-recommended Dermal facial filler in the UK, and which contains hyaluronic acid; a natural occurring substance in the body that retains moisture to boost hydration and elasticity.These gel-like substances are injected beneath the skin and come in different formulations suitable for specific areas being treated. We also make use of Restylane® fillers, which is a widely popular Dermal filler treatment, and like Juverderm is safe and effective in rejuvenating and revatilising the skin. Our Aesthetic Nurses and Doctors will recommend a facial filler dependent on the area being treated and what will be most suitable for your skin needs.
Other suitable treatments to treat the hands include CQC-approved laser treatments such as AFT, Dye-VL and Clearlift.
What are the benefits of dermal filler injections?
- Our Dermal Fillers are administered quickly & offer immediate results with little to no downtime.
- Our dermal filler brands are FDA approved with excellent clinical data supporting their use and effectiveness.
- Hyaluronic acid injections are temporary and completely reversible. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the results, your Aesthetic practitioner will advise you and can inject an antidote to dissolve the unwanted filler, restoring you to your natural appearance.
- All dermal filler treatments are administered by highly skilled Nurses and Doctors who are trained in anatomy and deeply understand good skin health.
- The results are noticeable and yet appear natural-looking and subtle.
- The effects of the filler last from 12 months to 2 years depending on the type and concentration of the filler used.
- Dermal filler injections are non-surgical and are typically carried out during a clinic visit.
- Our patients consider the treatment as generally painless, only experiencing a mild level of discomfort
- A complimentary in-depth skin scanning analysis will be carried out prior to having a treatment done to be able to discuss your treatment goals and advise a bespoke treatment plan.
- There is also now evidence to suggest that filling wrinkles causes stretching of the skin back to its previous structure and can induce some repair of the tissue.
Treatment at a Glance
1 treatment every 6-12 months
Most Skin Types
Starts from £350 for the first syringe
Hand Rejuvenation Price List
Tear Trough From £450
Sunken Temples From £550
Cheek Enhancement From £550
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty From £550
Lip Enhancement From £375
Chin Enhancement From £550
Jaw Enhancement From £1050
Nasiolabial Lines From £450
Marianette Lines From £450
Non-Surgical 8 Point Face Lift From £1550
Acne Scarring From £450
Horizontal Neck Line From £450
Hands From £550
Hands - 6 Treatments £540 (-10%)
Hands - 8 Treatments £680 (-15%)
Face - 6 Treatments £1,350
Face - 8 Treatments £1,700
Face and Neck £320
Face and Neck - 6 Treatments £1,728 (-10%)
Face and Neck - 8 Treatments £2,176 (-15%)
Décolletage - 6 Treatments £1,890 (-10%)
Décolletage - 8 Treatments £2,380 (-15%)
Face, Neck and Hands £425
Face, Neck and Hands - 6 Treatments £2,295 (-10%)
Face, Neck and Hands - 8 Treatments £2,890 (-15%)
Face, Neck and Décolletage £665
Face, Neck and Décolletage - 6 Treatments £3,591 (-10%)
Face, Neck and Décolletage - 8 Treatments £4,522 (-15%)
Face, Neck, Décolletage and Hands £750
Face, Neck, Décolletage and Hands - 6 Treatments £4,050 (-10%)
Face, Neck, Décolletage and Hands - 8 Treatments £5,100 (-15%)
Hand Rejuvenation FAQ
During this appointment, your practitioner will determine what it is you’d like to achieve through the use of dermal filler injections, whether it’s the reduction in wrinkles and fine lines or the reduction of a veiny appearance. They will also review your medical history and take photographs to monitor the results.
During the treatment, numbing cream will be applied to the hands for 15-20 minutes.
The Practitioner will inject a small needle to pierce the skin, and then inject a canula which is a
blunt needle in which the filler will be injected into the hand. The Practitioner will then massage the hands vigorously to ensure the filler spreads evenly around the hands and that there is no lumps or bumps.
The treatment is quick and will take about 15 minutes in total.
The amount of product needed for your treatment will be determined by your practitioner and the area treated. Each syringe of Juvederm dermal filler generally contains 1ml or half a ml of product. Your Aesthetic Practitioner will let you know before commencing treatment what quantity will be needed and the cost thereof.
While filler injections, if administered correctly, are very safe procedures, there is however a very small risk of complications related to them. Common side effects of dermal fillers include swelling, slight discomfort, bruising, lumpiness, or unevenness. However, if injected correctly you will see a very nice result with dermal fillers.
- Patients on medications that reduce or inhibit hepatic metabolism
- (cimetidine, beta-blockers), steroids, aspirin or anticoagulant
- Pregnant or breast feeding patients
- Patients with allergies to hyaluronic acid, amide type local anaesthetics or lidocaine
- Patients suffering from auto-immune disease or disease affecting the immune system, acute rheumatic fever or recurrent sore throat, history of herpes simplex (cold sores) or other skin infections, untreated epilepsy, hypertrophic scarring, porphyria or cardiac conduction disorders?
- Patients who have had laser resurfacing or skin peel in the last 6 weeks
Patients are also advised that the presence of lidocaine within the dermal filler may produce a positive result in anti-doping tests.
The following aftercare is recommended to improve the treatment results and to minimise side-effects from the treatment:
- Avoid alcohol consumption and applying make-up for up to 12 hours
- Avoid extreme sun exposure, UV light, freezing temperatures and saunas for 2 weeks after treatment
- Avoid additional treatments in the treated area for the next 7 days.
- Sleep with the hands elevated on pillows to help reduce the swelling.
You will be able to go back to your normal activities straight after treatment, but your Aesthetic Practitioner may ask you to take the day off from exercise or other strenuous activity. Alcohol consumption should be avoided before and on the day of the treatment.. This is all to allow the injection site to close and avoid infection. Ice may be applied to the injected area to reduce swelling and discomfort.
*** Patient experience and results may vary according to each patient. These are dependent on a number of factors including lifestyle, age and medical history.