A Non-surgical nose job or Rhinoplasty can help to shape, correct or sculpt the tip of the nose and bridge, where surgery is not desired, to achieve symmetrical proportions and to enhance our patients’ physical appearance and confidence.
0% Finance Options
Non-surgical Rhinoplasty in London
As of 2019, a Rhinoplasty, or a ‘nose job’ was regarded as one of the five most common cosmetic surgery procedures in the UK and accounted for roughly 10% of all cosmetic procedures.
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with the size or shape of your nose, a rhinoplasty procedure is the most effective and safe solution and will be carried out by highly skilled Aesthetic Nurses and Doctors who deeply understand facial anatomy and are highly experienced in working with Dermal Fillers.
The most common reason for seeking a non surgical rhinoplasty, is to either make the nose appear wider or alternatively smaller and slimmer, to simply smooth away unwanted lumps or bumps or to amplify the nose as a prominent facial feature. However, the procedure can also assist in correcting breathing issues, treat sleep apnoea and snoring, as well as to treat those who have suffered injuries to the nose, very often resulting in nasal fractures.
The non-surgical nose job involves a precise series of injections of hyaluronic filler, which provides natural-looking results. A delicate balance is required when sculpting the nose which requires skill, experience and surgical finesse. Our expert practitioners work closely with our patients to deeply understand their needs and achieve their goals.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
- Our Dermal Filler are administered quickly & offer immediate results with little to no downtime.
- Our Dermal Filler brands are FDA approved with excellent clinical data supporting their use and effectiveness.
- Hyaluronic acid injections are temporary and completely reversible. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the results, your Aesthetic practitioner will advise you and can inject an antidote to dissolve the unwanted filler, restoring you to your natural appearance.
- All dermal filler treatments are administered by highly skilled Nurses and Doctors who are trained in facial anatomy and have years of experience carrying out non surgical rhinoplasty treatments.
- The results are noticeable and yet appear natural-looking and subtle, resulting in facial harmony
- The effects of the filler last from 6 months to 2 years depending on the type and concentration of the filler used.
- Dermal filler injections are non-surgical and are typically carried out during a clinic visit.
- Our patients consider the treatment as generally painless, only experiencing a mild level of discomfort
- A complimentary in-depth skin scanning analysis will be carried out prior to having a treatment done to be able to discuss your treatment goals and advise a bespoke treatment plan.
Treatment at a Glance
1 treatment every 6-12 months
Most Skin Types
Starts from £375 for the first syringe
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Pricing
Tear Trough From £450
Sunken Temples From £550
Cheek Enhancement From £550
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty From £550
Lip Enhancement From £375
Chin Enhancement From £550
Jaw Enhancement From £1050
Nasiolabial Lines From £450
Marianette Lines From £450
Non-Surgical 8 Point Face Lift From £1550
Acne Scarring From £450
Horizontal Neck Line From £450
Hands From £550
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Before & After
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty FAQ
During this initial consultation, your practitioner will carry out and in depth skin analysis to determine what it is you’d like to achieve through the use of dermal filler injections
They will also review your medical history and take photographs to monitor the results.
During the treatment small volumes of dermal filler gel are injected at several places along the nose. That can be done using a cannula or directly injected with a needle.
A topical anaesthetic cream can be applied if required, but the procedure is minimally invasive and is generally considered to only involve a mild level of discomfort.
The injection of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in the body, to correct and shape the nose is an advanced technique and is minimally invasive. The procedure is very safe and highly effective, when carried out by experienced and trained practitioners. At London Real Skin, all of our practitioners have received the adequate training and are highly experienced in this procedure. A follow up will be carried out 2 weeks post treatment to make sure there are no complications.
The procedure is also non permanent. This means if for some reason you are not happy with the results, your practitioner can entirely dissolve the product injected. Juvederm is the brand we use and VOLUMA is the type of filler used for the non-surgical nose re-shaping.
You will be able to resume your normal activities right after treatment, but your practitioner may ask you to take the day off from exercise or other strenuous activity. Alcohol consumption should be avoided before and the day of the treatment.
Makeup can be applied after 2 hours. This is to allow the injection site to close and avoid infection.
Ice may be applied onto the injected area to reduce swelling and discomfort.
How long the effects of dermal fillers will last depend on the product injected, the area of treatment, and the patient. Usually, the thicker the product is and the deeper it is injected, the longer it will last. To maintain the results, you will need to repeat the treatment every 12 months to 2 years or as needed.
Whilst filler injections, when administered correctly, are very safe and effective procedures, there is a very small risk of complications related to them. Common side effects of dermal fillers include swelling, slight discomfort and bruising and in rare circumstances can result in lumpiness or unevenness.